SBA 7a Loan Financing Criteria
KRAM Capital is happy to help small business owners secure the commercial funding they need for their companies. The Small Business Administration 7a loan program offers up to $5 million in small business financing and is designed to help start-up companies and existing small businesses with financing for a variety of general business purposes, including start-up, acquisition, or expansion. Our experts will walk you through the entire process and guide you every step of the way. Start your application now!
What can the 7a be used for?
- 7 (a) loan can be used for most business purposes, including business-occupied real-estate purchases, start-up, expansion, equipment purchases, working capital or inventory.
What is the borrowing limit?
- $5,000,000 max loan amount
What are the loan terms?
- Up to 25 years for commercial real estate
- Up to 10 years for working capital, inventory, and equipment
Who can occupy the real estate under 7a loan?
- Borrower must occupy 51% of the rentable property on purchase or renovation on existing building
- Borrower must occupy at least 60% of the rentable property on new construction. 60% occupy must be maintained for the life of the loan.
What is the MAX loan leverage with a 7a loan?
- Up to 90%
Eligible businesses and real estate include, but not limited to the following:
- Auto Repair Shops
- Car Washes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Self-Storage Facilities
Types Of Property We Finance
What People Say ?
Thank you for doing such a great job with our loan. You all made the process seamless and that is always appreciated, no matter how complex the process.
Why Choose Us?
KRAM Capital has helped me achieve my growth and financial goals. I’ve used other lenders for both SBA and Conventional loans in the past and there is no comparison as to how smooth and efficient this process was.
Thank you so much!
For any Restaurateur who needs help obtaining the necessary financing for their business, I would truly recommend KRAM Capital.